Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Suitcase Shopping

T-MINUS 6 DAYS
I spent yesterday visiting with my Uncle Elmer who has been having some resperatory problems and hasn't been able to get out much...it was wonderful getting a chace to spend some time with him before leaving.
After that I went shopping for suitcases to use on tour. After spending a lot of time at Burlington and Target I ended up picking up a nice 5 piece set at Kohl's. Although it doesn't have everything that I might like...I don't need to travel extravagently and I got 5 pieces for the price of 1 of the nicer bags. I wanted to get the blue set but the zipper wasn't working well on the one piece...so I settled for red luggage...hopefully it'll be easier to find...besides since Elmo's my new boss, I guess that I could do worse than to have red luggage. Should I make it furry now?
I'm trying to do some more cleaning up and then I'll join a few friends out tonight.
I'm just looking forward to getting things started.

No comments: