Tuesday, August 23, 2005

On The Road...Again

Well...I'm back out on the road with Elmo's Coloring Book, seeing more of these great United States.

A special thanks to Keli for joining me at Cedar Point before I left and letting me get my roller coaster fix.

I left for Rochester, MN two weeks ago to start production for the remount of our show...after much hard work and long days, we got the show up and running and looking good...my index finger still is a bit numb from all the needle poking that it got.

Yesterday was my first long trip between cities, from Rochester to Grand Rapids, MI. I am so glad (so far) that I have decided to drive myself as I was able to stop off in Wisconsin Dells and at the Indiana Dunes National Park along with a fabulous sunset in Michigan City, IN on my way to Grand Rapids.

We'll be loading in tomorrow to make sure that we don't have any problems getting the show up in time for Thursday's performance.

Our first load-out took just under 6 hours...not bad for the first one...but longer than the 3.5 to 4 hours that I've been accustomed to.

Anyhow...I'll put up some pics from the trip to Grand Rapids.

No comments: