Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Day Off!

The last two weeks have been rather busy since we've had two split weeks in a row. After Orlando we went down to West Palm Beach (where I was for my birthday) after that we really didn't have a real "day off" in two weeks as we played in Gainesville, Tampa Bay, Daytona Beach and Tallahassee. Although Florida was enjoyable and relatively hurricane free...we were down there for 5 weeks, and it was a very happy moment when I crossed over the state line into Georgia yesterday on my way to Charlotte, NC (nice city by the way).

I have some nice pictures to post from the last couple of weeks including my side trip to Charleston, SC yesterday.

Last week was also fun in the fact of when I was in Daytona Beach, I woke up in great pain...after going to work I was told to go to the hospital (the only show that I've missed thus far)...well it turns out that I have (had) a kidney stone. I was back for the evening performance and for the following load-out. Luckily I haven't had any worse pain from when I woke up on Wednesday morning...and hopefully it broke up in my bladder so that I don't have to experience any "birthing pains".

Hope that everyone's doing well.

1 comment:

"Jet" said...

Looks like you got out of Florida in the nick of time!! :o)