Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tis' The Season

Well...time has a way of going by very quickly.
Seems like not too long ago I was up in Fargo starting this tour...which was 4 months ago...and while pulling into Salem, VA, it seems like we were just here.

Anyhow...last week we were in Columbus, OH for Thanksgiving week...and I am thankful that I was so close to home and actually was able to be home for Thanksgiving with my family. A big thank you to my Mom for having the Thanksgivng dinner at home and also to my brother Joe and nephew Nick for driving me home and back downto Columbus again.

I can't believe that Christmas is less than 4 weeks away!
Which means 3 weeks left of tour for '06 and then off until the beginning of '07!
So far the weather has been wonderful...let's hope it behaves for the next 3 weeks as well.

No comments: