Monday, December 04, 2006

Driving through Connecticut...

...under a full moon...at 6PM and just hit into some of that famed northeast traffic.

Currently (other than this traffic), it's a beautiful night for driving...the weathrer is surprisingly doing well...and it was beautiful driving through New York (not the CITY mind you...we routed North of that thank you very much!).

Anyhow, depending on traffic, we should be arriving sometime around 9PM(ish)

I'm surprised and happy to be making this entry as it's the first time I've been able to use my phone to make an Internet connection to my computer.

So at the moment I'll sign off from I-84 Eastbound in CT...I hope the connection charges won't be too much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim what is the show schedule will you be coming back to Columbia Mo?????????

Anonymous said...

BOY Connecticut mus tbe a really BIG state! At least if you've been driving through it since Decmeber. ;)

Tim said...

Let's see...unfortunately we will not be heading back to Columbia this season...gonna miss Mizzou! And even though CT is a small state...it's hard to leave behind.

Otherwise...point taken...I'll start to post again!