Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm Drunk...

...I wish that there was a better way to put this...but there's not.
Went out to visit the North Shore today and stopped at Shark's Cove and Matsumoto's Shaved Ice (supposedly highlighted on the Travel Channel alot)...it was very yummy.
Anyhow, we came back early to go on a "Booze Cruise" to help celebrate Casey Gray's birthday (which was actually yesterday)...yes Casey...if you Google yourself again, THIS page will now come up. The cruise was phenomenal (I think I spelled that right...and frankly, I'm amazed!). I was laying on the netting in the middle of the front of a catamaran getting soaked by the ocean waters (I'm still a little damp)...and had my share of Mai Tai's and Coor's Light...strange combo...but it worked for me. Had a fabulous time...I'm looking forward to going back at least another time or two before I have to come home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!!...that brings back memories...that 'whole' bottle of champagne and macadamia nuts for my 21st birthday!...got majorly sunburnt (I didn't quite 'feel' the sun I guess) AND then going on a 'Pearl Harbor' cruise! - got majorly ill (& couldn't understand - just why!?) too bad I didn't know about 'ginger' then!
ENJOY...ALLLOOOOHHHHAAAA!

jo