Friday, March 04, 2005

March sure is coming in like a lion.

Although the weather in Oklahoma City has been a bit cooler than it was in Texas...the nights have been pleasant and the weather is wonderful...definately better than the massive snowstorm that has ravaged Ohio and the rest of the NorthEast.

I'm speaking about my body...the aforementioned root canal, and then during the load-in yesterday I pulled my back. So yesterday was spent mostly walking around bent over and shuffling like I was in my seventies...today has gone much better other than having a moment of my back locking up while I was on my knees shortly before my most intensive quick change in the show.

I do hope that the month goes out like a lamb...please...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh such memories have I!...Williamsport PA?
...seriously (sorry - I really was before)...it sounds as if all the illness' that you have bypassed all these years is catching up...
take care of yourself and come back in 1 piece...jkh