Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Costumes & Creatures

I woke up at 7:20 and showered and got ready to be picked up at the lobby of the hotel at 8:45.
I was going to C&C to find out how things are put together and done...and to learn more about my job and how things are put together and maintained for the show. I met a lot of incredible people and found out how things are built for the shows...even though I was "working" and might have enjoyed spending my day with most everybody else at The Mall of America...I had a really enjoyable time learning all about how the costumes are put together and maintained. Normally, they would like to have at least 3 days to have me do and learn things...but like most other things I was "thrown into the fire"...lucikly I was able to absorb most everything that has been thrown at me thus far. I was able to make a detour to my ride back to the hotel and am currently enjoying an Abbey Ale named Terrible from a brewery named Unibroue (they didn't have Ommegang) while I am typing this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no Ommegang? I've still got 1 or 2...I could send!
haven't read all this yet!...so no other comments...for now- jkh

Anonymous said...

Unibroue is a great micro brew from Quebec; good stuff!!
They have many different varieties in Cleveland. Try a couple if you have the chance before TX. It should rank up there with AB!

Big Brother