Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'm really NOT a fan of waking up at 6am, but...

...after all that sleep I got yesterday, I was able to get up and be ready to go at 7:15...we drove to the venue and had a pretty good load-in. We took a break to go to Wal-Mart for some show supplies and then stopped for lunch at Chipolte. Our first show went well and the audience...while small...was probably bigger than all of our Sioux City audiences combined. After the show a group of us went to Cici's Pizza...all you can eat buffet for $3.95...you've got to be kidding! Dinner was great. Afterwards, I got back to the hotel and started catching up on the blog. I know that there are many things that I've forgotten to say...but unfortunately, being sick...I'm not caring too much, though I'm glad to have been able to "catch up". I hope to feel better and stop coughing...and I did stop at Walgreen's for some Vick's Salve...so, yes Mom...I'll be putting it on tonight when I go to sleep. I hope to get better soon. G'nite.

No comments: