Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Lincoln Life

The last two shows in Lincoln went well and since the area was a bit more cramped, the load-out was a bit more involved and by 10:30 the trucks were all closed and ready to roll. Since we weren't leaving for St. Louis until Monday morning I had a chance to relax a bit and enjoy the evening. My roommate Richard is one of the truck drivers and had left that evening for the trip to St. Louis, so I had the room all to myself for that last evening. I had gotten some Friday's Quesadilla Roll-ups (tm) earlier in the week, so I threw them in the microwave and gave Val a call...we had a good time talking, eating the roll-ups and voting for songs on XM's 20 on 20...we thn went down to Les and Carrie's room for a little while. I left to aroud 3am to get back to my room to get some sleep before having to get on the bus at 8am.

No comments: