Friday, January 07, 2005

Ooops (#2)

I am learning more and more about laptop computers...
During my trip to Omaha on Monday I was trying to be good and keep a log of things that were happening (at that point about my trip) since I didn't have an Internet connection available while traveling. I was typing things into the "Notebook" and figured that I would then transfer them into the blog when I had the chance. However...I didn't save what I was writing to to a file...and just closed the laptop (this puts the computer into a Hibernating status...while although not consuming as much power as when the computer is "on" and "active"...still is using the battery. Well...it was hibernating too long and the battery ran out of power and the computer shut off...without saving the document that I was working on. So I will now attempt to recreate the past 4 (only 4?) days from memory...

No comments: