Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Leaving Los Veg...um...St. Louis

As is what seems to be normal, we had two shows on Sunday before we had to load-out and make our way to Minneapolis. I was able to keep up with the laundry and get everything ready by the second show to be packed up on the truck...we had a bit of trouble packing things where we took one of the two large props crates...thinking that they were the same size...and finding out that the one we took (which we normally wouldn't) was actually 3 inches taller than the other one...and threw off our packing order (the hampers with the drops wouldn't fit the way they're supposed to). We were able to switch things around to make things in our truck fit and then packed away the characters that were to be involved in a big publicity event at the Mall of America on Tuesday. After getting done with the load-out I was too late to join people at the hot-tub (which closed at 10PM...I got back at 9:47)...so I joined them in Les and Carrie's room to watchthe new taped episodes of The O.C and North Shore...I went back to my room around 2:30am.

No comments: