Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'm really NOT a fan of waking up at 6am, but...

...after all that sleep yesterday, I was able to wake up at 6am and be ready to go at 7:15 when the car left for the venue (not in walking distance this time)...which is not in downtown Wichita.
All in all load-in went well...and is getting better...after spending the morning getting set up, David and I took a brake and went to Wal-Mart for some show supplies and then stopped at Chipolte for lunch. We then got back and set up for the first show. While the attendance for the first show wasn't excellent...we probably had more people there tonight than we did for all of our shows in Sioux City. After then show a group of us went to Cici's Pizza...all you can eat buffet for $3.95! Dinner was great and stopped at Walgreen's for some Vick's salve on the way back...yes, Mom...I'll be using it tonight. Well, I'm sure that I've missed a thing or two...but I am now "Caught-Up" again. Now I'm going to sleep. G'nite.

No comments: