Friday, January 28, 2005

Eddie From Ohio

I almost forgot...have to jump back to the Friday Evening in St. Louis (1/14)...after the show our sound guy Andy asked if I wanted to join him at a near-by club called Off-Broadway to see a band called Eddie From Ohio...he had an extra ticket, as my roomie Richard started to get sick with what I...and at least half of our cast...now is ailing with. We got to the club (a short cab ride from the hotel) a little after 11PM...and the opening act was just finishing up...after a short break, Eddie From Ohio (EFO) took the stage. I had previously seen EFO open up for Moxy Fruvous in Columbus back in 1999...unfortunately I didn't pay much attention to them then.

However, I am very glad that I did go to the concert...EFO is awesome (granted they're no Fruvous...or JFK for that matter). But someone that I will look to go see whenever I have the chance...I highly reccomend them. And now, back to updating the blog with more recent entries...

No comments: