Friday, January 28, 2005

Minneapolis Madness

Well...since I've been hit up with the flu bug, I'll try and give an overview of the past few days...okay, 10 days...but who's counting?

The load-in went fairly well at the Target Center...which is a good thing, because the home office was doing a time lapse recording of the load-in and load-out process. Before the first show Vince...oh, I'm sorry...Mr. Eagen visited and welcomed us and thanked us for all our hard work...we also received watches celebrating the 25th anniversary season of Sesame Street Live. On the second day between shows...we had lunch and bowling at GameWorks (kind of like Dave & Busters) with some of the people from corporate which was cool. I didn't go out too much as I had come down with this flu bug.

Although the weather got worse while we were there...it really didn't matter too much as we never had to go outside since our hotel was only two blocks away from the venue and Minneapolis has thier fabulous SkyWalk system.

Let's see...after my last post in Minneapolis, I did end up going to Olive Garden and having Bread Sticks and Alfredo and the Artichoke dip (YUM!), I ended up seeing "Meet The Fockers", with Jen and David. It was a very good movie...though the abbey ale made me a wee bit sleepy during the movie. I also made it to Gleuk's for dinner with Richard and Rebecca on our second last night in Minneapolis. On the last night most of the cast went to a club called Gay 90's and had a good time hanging out together.

It really sucked that in a city with sooo much to do, I was sick and didn't feel like doing too much.

No comments: