Monday, January 03, 2005

Packing Up and Going Away

Well...as anyone who really knows me would know...I have just started packing for the tour...granted I plan on keeping things simple and the packing should go easy.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who came over the house to see me off yesterday...it was great to spend the time with family and friends and to feel that mixture of the sadness of my departure and the envy and excitement of my new adventure. I appreciate your prayers, good thoughts and support more than you will ever know.

For the past 30 years or so, the question "Where is Tim?" could most often be nailed down to a specific area...somewhere in Greater Cleveland. In twelve hours the answer won't be as predictable as it has been...for this moment Cleveland is still correct...shortly the answer will be Omaha...afterwards the answers will be Lincoln, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Sioux City, Kansas City, Houston, Dallas, Austin...after that, who knows?

OK...gotta quit doing things to delay this inevitable packing and just "Git 'er done!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only 1:44am? you've beat your record, let's see the plane leaves at 12 something? it would usually be 9am!
you are definitely excited! (oh-this is a good thing!)jkh